Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tattle tale

So I have to tell a story on Jared because it made me laugh and I thought it was cute.

So every morning we get up at 5 am. I make lunches/get ready for work and Jared snoozes/gets ready for the gym. Life is hard for him right?

So today, I'm putting together a PBJ and Jared comes in the kitchen and gives me a BIG Hug and says, "Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!" and hands me a big box of chocolates.

I go, "Ummmm." (cause it's early still) "Valentine's Day is tomorrow."
"What? Its the 2nd Thursday of the month." at this point he hides the chocolate box behind his back, slightly embarrassed.

I start laughing because of what happened at Church on Sunday.( At Church, one of the men giving a talk started with a story. He told us how a few years ago, when he and his wife were dating, he wanted to impress her with his knowledge and said to her, So Valentine's day is on the 2nd Thursday of February, huh? What do you want to do this year? She told him, no, it's always on the 14th of February. )

So this morning, I had a fat laugh because clearly someone only listened to part of the talk on Sunday.

Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I'm just seeing this story but it is priceless and makes me MISS YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete