Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tactless

!!!we got in! we got in! we got in! we got in!!!

Pardon my excessive overuse of exclamation points, and my tactless way of letting you know. Jared got into DENTAL SCHOOL!!!! Hugs all around, come visit us! I'll send you all caramel popcorn (that's Kar-mul Paaahp-korn) and then your teeth will be so sticky you'll have to come see us.

One interview, one school--works for us! So, sometime after he graduates we are moving to CHICAGO!!! 


Midwestern University, here we come!


I am so excited I can't even talk about it. Chicago is my kind of place. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and your fasting in our behalf. It's been a long wait, and your support made it so much easier.



**also I borrorwed these pictures from a Google image search** 

6 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! SO PROUD!!!! A dear friend of mine's husband has been in dental school in Chicago- maybe the same uni? Not sure. Look for the Hobsons, you'll love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously going to puke. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! Back to the homeland?!?! Man! That is AMAZING!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Amazing. You will have such a wonderful time there. Congratulations congratulations congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAA Midwestern! This is huge! Chicago is the best! I hope you have a long night of celebrating and cake and ice cream eating. Or whatever. But CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! I am so jealous that you are going back to Chicago! But that is so great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!! That's so exciting! We're both so happy for you two. We've never been to Chicago, now might be a good time to come and visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to Chicago.. I think you will love living there.. And I would love to come visit.. no matter where you are... I will want to be.. Love you both and so excited for your new journey. Prayers are answered..

    ReplyDelete