Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

First family photo shoot


On a walk several Sundays ago, Jared and I found this cool old place I would love for my parents to purchase and renovate into their retirement home. On the plus side, it's huge and would fit plenty of grandkids. On the down side, it needs a little work, and it is not in the greatest location. 

 I think it looks like a German Chalet. Can you just imagine this place in a huge park with an orchard and a lake and a cute little restaurant inside with rooms upstairs. I think it would be a great little business property. Aside from the location, again...

We received new Tshirts in gift box from Mom. I tell you what those care packages she sends make my entire month. It's like she packages up love and hugs in those boxes and when we open them we get overwhelmed with happy feelings.

One of the clauses of this particular care package was to take some cute fall pictures. Our efforts are as follows.




 In my last post I determined that I need more patience.



 This is the handsome, rugged, dashing, honorable man I married. Looking back, I have had experience with patience before. good things come to those who wait. True Fact.


 H is for Home
             Holloway
             Handsome
             Hottie
             Heroic
             Huggable
             Husband

I apologize. I'm being gooey. 



Hey look! TWINNERS!

Eventually we will get a tripod. For now, rocks and electric boxes work great for self timers.


Thanks for all the goodies MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment